Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The New Me

Ok, so I'm new to this whole blogging thing. But I have turned over a new leave in my life. Since my parents are getting a divorce I have decided that I need start going back to church and getting back in touch with God. By doing this I have decided to quit my smoking habit, to be a better mom and soon to be wife. 

My daughter Kaylin will be 3 this April and my son Jayson is 16 months old, these two wonderful additions to my family are what make my world go round. I also have a wonderful mom's group I'm part of, CincinnatiMommies. The ladies I have met through there are the best. I'm so glad to have them in my life.

I also want to put out a personal "thank you" to Kat. I love you girl!! I'm so glad I met you when I did. And thank you for introducing me to a wonderful church. 

That is all for now. Thank you for reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome sweetheart! I am so glad that I have met you, and that you like coming to our church! You know I am here for you whenever you need me! I love you to girl!

    ReplyDelete