Saturday, March 14, 2009

As the Week Goes on!

So as this week continues, I find out that Brandon is now wanting to go to church! Which makes me as excited as the dickens. I so happy he wants to go back to church. And I'm glad that we have found a church that has daycare there for our children. Hopefully this will be a step in the right direction for the both of us. And help us with our relationship, and for him to be closer to our kids!!!

Life right now things seem to be looking up for the most part. Other than Brandon's hours getting cut back at work!! But I can look past that for the great good that will be coming in this week! 

See God is good and God is great! He also listens and anwsers our prayers. Thank you Lord for listening to me in these past weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment