Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Quit.... I Wish It Was That Easy!

Ok so today was my quit day, to quit smoking. I believe I did really well considering what all has gone on today. I only slipped up three times today!!

I started off pretty good and was going strong up until about an hour before Brandon left for work. And started his crap!!! Well to make a long story we ended up having a huge fight, It's all good now and we're over well atleast he is I'm not quite over it yet because he has yet to apoligize. 

So I ended up smoking 3 cigarettes today! Which I think is awsome compared to my normal 10. I will probably smoke again tomorrow and try the no smoking again on monday because my sister will be abck in school and I won't have to deal with her teenage I know it all stuff.

Sooo here's my update!!!

Dont Quit Quitting Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment